Uncovering Hidden Profits Buried Deep in the Numbers
“Financial engineering” happens when company officials have something to hide. While blatant, it’s technically “legal” manipulation of accounting rules in order to make the picture seem rosier than it actually is.
Unfortunately for most investors, the practice is rampant across Wall Street. In fact, you could easily get fleeced in ways you’ll never know about — unless you know where to look.
That’s why John Del Vecchio has made it his mission to read “between the lines” in multi-hundred-page corporate financial statements, clearing away the smokescreens… showing you the truth… and positioning you to profit.
As a Forensic Accountant, John developed a proprietary screening system that allows investors to see what’s really going on behind Wall Street’s numbers game. Since 1998, his system has helped hedge fund managers and other institutional investors profit from betting against Wall Street’s worst offenders.
And now, with Earnings Insider Alert, you can do the same.
Here’s what you’ll get as a member of Earnings Insider Alert…
- Weekly Updates — Every Thursday, John explains what’s going on in the markets and the latest shenanigans he’s uncovered. He then shows you how you can use this information to your advantage. You’ll also receive portfolio updates and his latest analysis of market movements throughout the previous week.
- Buy Alerts — When John’s system alerts him to a new trade in between weekly updates, you’ll receive an urgent email with the details of what the setup is, why it’s potentially profitable, and exactly how to reap big profits from it.
- Sell Alerts — When John’s system gives the signal to exit the play, he will rush you another email alert with instructions on how and when to exit the trade
- The “Hidden Profits” Trading Manual — A special briefing that details exactly how John’s successful strategy works and why his style of trading performs so well in volatile markets. It details the system he created and breaks open the dark and secret of world of corporate accounting.
- Earnings Insider Alert Concierge Service — Membership includes unlimited use of a special concierge service that allows you to call or email the Earnings Insider Alert member support team directly.